Keep your property safe with the new fake TV from ERA
The FakeTV from Era is designed to realistically simulate the flickering glare of a television, in order to deter potential intruders and burglars. Studies suggest that 90% of intruders will not enter a property that they believe is occupied, and so the FakeTV gives the impression that there are residents in the house.
The device gives the effect of TV scene & light changes, light flickering, onscreen motion and light fades with no light or colour pattern repeats. It has a super bright multicolour LED output which is equivalent to that of a standard 27 inch TV, whilst still managing to be eco-friendly, using less power than a night light.
It has a convenient light sensor which can automatically trigger the device to start at dusk, and 2 options of automatic duration (dusk +4 hours and dusk +7 hours). This unit is mains powered and it is supplied complete with a 240V AC adapter.
- Low power consumption
- Supplied with mains adaptor plug
- Visual deterrent to intruders
- Optional timer - 4 or 7 hours on time
- Realistically simulates the glare of a television, giving the appearance of an occupied house
- Light sensor to automatically trigger power at dusk